AutoCAD: 2D Drafting of Oil and Gas Facilities
This course will provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the application of state-of-the–art 2D modeling Engineering Drafting application for the issuance of quality deliverables in the Design of Oil and Gas facilities. Each participant is given the opportunity to develop at least one project specific deliverable during the Training Programme.
The following modules will be handled in the course of the programme:
- Introduction to Computer Aided Design and Draughting
- Getting started with AutoCAD
- Precision techniques in AutoCAD
- Organization of drawing information
- Blocks and attributes
- Creation of complex objects
- Drawing setup and utilities
- Productivity tools
- Sharing information through referencing
- Annotation of drawings
- Drawing layouts and plotting
- Drawing standards and system setup
Design Engineers involved in Process, Piping, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Vessels, Electrical and Instrumentation Drafting and Detailing.
Lonadek Training Facility, 12, Jibowu Street, Ikorodu Road, Lagos
N 150,000 per participant (cost includes course materials, lunch and cofee).
Cheque payable to Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Award of Certificate
At the end of the programme, only participants who have succeeded in completing all assignments shall be awarded a certificate.