- Offshore Structural Analysis Computer System (SACS) Training
- AACE Certified Cost Engineering Certification
- Facilities Engineering and Maintenance Management Training
- Plant Design Management System (PDMS) Training
- AutoCAD: 2D Drafting for Oil and Gas Facilities
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Managment Training
- IOSH & NEBOSH HSSE Certification (E-Learning)
- Supply Chain Management Certification Course
- Management & Leadership
SSPE Field Service Engineer
|Date Published:||2012-06-01||Age Limit:||N/A|
|Closing Date:||N/A||Location:||Per Contract (Onne)|
|Work Stream/Department:||Services||Reports To:||Base Supervisor|
Summary of Responsibilities
The SSPE Field Service Engineer will be in charge of pre-defined operation, installation, maintenance, testing, shop repairs, adjustment; troubleshooting proactive support and representation and technical assistance based on ood engineering, manufacturing, installation and operation practices as applicable to upstream oil exploration/production equipment and in accordance with contractual work scope requirements.
Details of Responsibilities
- Operation, Installation, maintenance, shop repairs, commissioning, health check and trouble shooting of
any of the Following two product line (Subsea Wellhead, and Subsea Production System) in accordance
with the company’s recommended procedures, methods & guides.
- Demonstrated competence L2 in operation, offshore deployment, troubleshooting and testing of the
following equipment’s, (THS, Conventional & Horizontal XT, EDP/LPR, TDT, WITS and other SSPE & SSWE
equipment, eg MS:700)
- Comprehensive job pre-planning including all logistics, tooling, Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), & technical work scopes applicable to assignments.
- Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of aterials, drawings, prior job reports etc.
- Proactive interface between all functions of the company and our customers concerning Technical, operational & EHS challenges as applicable to any Field and shop assignment
- Performing Coaching of entry level engineers
- Carrying out root cause analysis on incidents and present report-out.
- Analyzing or contributing to analysis and update of operating service procedures (OSP’s) and other supporting technical documentation.
- Timely completion of all post job and administrative duties including but not limited to customer and service reports, timesheets, job debriefs and tooling tracking.
- Safe & compliant performance of all activities in line with the company’s and our customer’s environmental health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach
- Working on rotation of 28/28 or adhoc, with tendency to extended work shifts if required
- Tendency to work in shop and field are duty calls
- Tracking and ordering spares as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
- Good knowledge of English language
- 5 to 10 years Subsea/Offshore/Shop experience with Vetco Equipments
- Demonstrated personnel management and leadership skills
- Excellent Customer relations skills
- Served as the primary customer interface on at least 5 jobs
- Lead pre-job preparation efforts and briefs and conducted post-job debrief.
Required Skills & Experience
- Safety & Integrity Role Model with demonstrated ability to positively influence others
- Recognized and sought after for having a high level of competence in assigned Product Line(s).
- Ability to analyze and update Operating Service Procedure (OSP’s) and other supporting technical documentation
- Able to carry out route cause analysis on incidents and present report-outs
- Demonstrated consistency in use of Wels/Epims/Pre-Job Planning
- Perform coaching of entry and professional level FSE’s asses their technical competence and make appropriate recommendations
- Flawless Integrity & Safety Record
- Ability to analyze and update Operating Service procedure (OSP’s) and other supporting technical documentation
- Knowledge of operation, installation and / or maintenance exploration & production equipment on Offshore/shop and Subsea.
- Certified to work in an offshore/shop environment
- Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI)
- Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Oil and Gas Design Engineers of Nigeria (OGDEN)
- Nigerian Computer Society (NCS)